Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com
www.mariasguide.com Forum Index www.mariasguide.com
Anything about dating can be discussed here.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com

www.mariasguide.com Forum Index -> New sites -> Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com
interrracialmatch

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com / Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com

With all due respect,

I represent one of the largest dating sites for interracial singles and friends in the world. We just came across your great site while reviewing our partners. Frankly speaking, we are very impressed by your site after checking it out.

At present, we are running a site dedicated to a same topic like yours. We write to you hoping we can partner with you to achieve a win-win cooperation. A good advertisement position for our site info on your site is really appreciated. In return, we place your site info on our site partner page and we'd like to pay you either or all of the three ways: $1 per user you refer to us OR $30 per paid member OR 10% of your recommend sites' payouts.

If you have any other requirement and thinking, please feel free to let me know. Looking forward to your early response. If you're not the correct person to speak with regarding advertising campaigns please forward the correct contact details to me.

Best wishes,

Jacky
Advertising Manager
Interracialmatch.com
Email me: interracialchats@gmail.com

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SUGARDADSANDBABES is offering ladies a 30 day free trial.
0 sugardadsandbabes 623 Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:19 pm
No new posts Beware of SUGARDADSANDBABES.COM
0 GAMARKETGIRL 873 Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:28 pm
No new posts Free links for u
0 dorcheg 1003 Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:50 pm
No new posts MEETIC.COM
0 spencer 1092 Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:29 pm
No new posts www.afrikadating.com - New and Free
0 AfrikaDating 2889 Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 am

www.mariasguide.com Forum Index -> New sites -> Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Cooperation request from interracialmatch.com on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Skip to toolbar Log Out