I got screwed at yourdatelink
www.mariasguide.com Forum Index www.mariasguide.com
Anything about dating can be discussed here.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I got screwed at yourdatelink

www.mariasguide.com Forum Index -> Dating sites -> I got screwed at yourdatelink
amtlocotech

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: I got screwed at yourdatelink / I got screwed at yourdatelink

I was doing the window shopping us guys do. I had to put up a profile to go looking around. It was a great profile. Cause for 44, I am bad ass in the sack. I started getting all these emails from women. After a month there were 100. I bit the hook, and ponyed up the $100 for the year.

None of those women contacted me. The sight was just taking their profiles, and emailing them to me, like they wanted to contact me. Don't trust them. The credit card got canceled. I don't want people like that having my number. What else would they do?

bilmo2008

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: (none) / I got screwed at yourdatelink

DP

Last edited by bilmo2008 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total 
Maria
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: / I got screwed at yourdatelink

Fake profiles are a real problem. But even real girls don't respond to more than a tiny percentage of their emails.

If they post even a half decent pic they get so many emails, mostly from complete loosers, that they just give up.

Note all those complete loosers think they are hot studs. That's just the way life works.

bilmo2008

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: / I got screwed at yourdatelink

DP 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Maria, I want to add my site www.positivesingles.com
1 anotherMaria 1292 Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:56 am
No new posts LatinEuro.com
0 trogo 1330 Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:21 pm
No new posts amateurmatch
0 gene50 1698 Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:45 pm
No new posts My two cents...
0 Rael 1150 Mon May 22, 2006 10:00 pm
No new posts Love is Eternal
0 carpeticaster 985 Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:34 am

www.mariasguide.com Forum Index -> Dating sites -> I got screwed at yourdatelink All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about I got screwed at yourdatelink on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Skip to toolbar Log Out